Cloud services have already caused a major transformation in technologies and a shift in business operations focus that has affected everything from ERP to datacenter planning. One of the crucial aspects of the next phases in the evolution of Cloud Services will be the extent to which various players can deal with the anticipated scope of many supplier/customer relationships and associated scale of data exchange and transactions.
The industry has evolved from in-app authorization to standard interfaces/procedures to centralized abstraction and now to Cloud Service Brokers (CSB). The fundamental CSB functions are to aggregate, simplify, secure, and integrate data, communications, and commerce between vendors. These functions are often referred to as Cloud Intermediation services and include both technical and business process mediation on a cloud-to-cloud basis.
This report provides an assessment for cloud service brokerage industry, including definition, advantages, enabling technologies, roles, business models, future outlook and an assessment of the major industry players. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you’re addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Telecom service providers
- API management companies
- Datacenter services companies
- Cloud and virtualization vendors
- Telecom managed service providers
- Wireless/mobile infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and service providers
- Enterprise infrastructure and service providers
- CSB market forecasts
- Analysis of CSB architecture
- Assessment of CSB challenges
- Analysis of major CSB vendors
- Outlook for future of CSB market
- Analysis of workflow and broker roles
- Evaluation of CSB enabling technologies
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4Jz
Find all Computing and Electronics Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.