- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of the UAE’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of the UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UAE 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- The UAE HNWIs held 36.3% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$92.5 billion, which is above the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to value US$118.4 billion by 2018, accounting for 34.2% of total HNWI assets. Europe accounted for 32.8% of these foreign assets in 2013. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 23.6%, the Middle East with 20.5%, North America with 9.9%, Africa with 9.0%, and South America with 4.2%.
- During the review period, the UAE HNWI allocations to Europe decreased compared with other regions, from 36.7% in 2009 to 32.8% in 2013. The Asia-Pacific and Africa were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Publisher expects HNWIs to continue reducing their level of investments in Europe over the forecast period, reaching 30.3% in 2018, with both Africa and the Asia-Pacific being the key drivers for growth.
Spanning over 54 pages, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UAE 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, Bank of Sharjah, Quilvest Dubai, Senat, Sharjah Islamic Bank, The Lifschultz Organization, Union National Bank, Union National Bank Private Banking, Western Mideast FZCO
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4wh
Find all Wealth Management Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.