- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- This report is a thorough analysis of Singapore’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Singaporean HNWIs held 32.9% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$246.0 billion, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to value US$313.1 billion by 2018, accounting for 30.4% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 36.1% of these foreign assets in 2013.
- This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 26.7%, North America with 25.4%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.6%, and Africa with 2.2%.
- During the review period, Singaporean HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific decreased compared with other regions, from 48.7% in 2009 to 26.7% in 2013. North America and Europe were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Publisher expects HNWIs to continue to reduce their level of investments in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 12.5% in 2018, with both Europe and North America being the key growth drivers.
Spanning over 53 pages, 19 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. This report Covered 4 Companies – Bank of Singapore, DBS Bank, Far Eastern Bank, United Overseas Bank.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/43H
Related report –
Singapore Wealth Report 2014 – See more at – http://mrr.cm/4JF
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.