This report is a thorough analysis of Hong Kong’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Hong Kong HNWIs held 40.6% (US$423.0 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$532.0 billion by 2018, accounting for 38.3% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 59.6% of Hong Kong HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 17.9%, Europe with 9.4%, South America with 8.1%, the Middle East with 2.6% and Europe with 2.4%.
- Hong Kong HNWI allocations to South America increased compared with other regions during the review period, from 5.2% in 2009 to 8.1% in 2013. Asia-Pacific was the other emerging region in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to increase their levels of investment in South America to 10.1% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 54 pages, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix, The report covered 10 companies – Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Bank of East Asia, Nanyang Commercial Bank, Wing Hang Bank Ltd, CITIC Bank International, Chi Yu Bank, Chong Hing Bank Ltd, Dah Sing Bank Ltd, Wing Lung Bank, Tai Sang Bank Ltd
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4Z4
1st- Hong Kong Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4kv
2nd– HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/4Zk
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.