This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Colombia’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Colombian HNWIs held 35.1% (US$54 billion) of their wealth offshore, compared to 37.3% (US$30 billion) in 2009.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to reach US$68 billion by 2018 when they will account for 32.3% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America made up 53.1% of the foreign assets of Colombian HNWIs. This was followed by North America (including the Caribbean) with 22.1%, Asia-Pacific with 12.1%, Europe with 9.3%, Africa with 2.2% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
- Funds allocated to the rest of Latin America increased substantially during the review period, from 43.3% of foreign HNWI assets in 2009 to 53.1% in 2013 as Colombian HNWIs moved more funds into high-growth markets such as Peru and Chile.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to increase their levels of investment in South America to 58.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 56 pages, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are – Bancolombia, Corporación Financiera Colombiana, Davivienda, BBVA, Banco de Occidente, Banco GNB Sudameris, Helm Bank, Bancóldex, Banco AV Villas, Banco Popular
For more information see – http://mrr.cm/4Jk
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Colombia Wealth Report 2014 – visit at: http://mrr.cm/44K
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.