This report is a thorough analysis of Canada’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Canadian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$434 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$557 billion by 2018, accounting for 26.1% of total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 51.1% of Canadian HNWIs foreign assets in 2013.
- Europe followed America with 21.2%, the Asia-Pacific followed with 16.5%, Latin America followed with 8.4%, Africa followed with 2.1%, and the Middle East followed with 0.7%.
- Canadian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific region increased during the review period, going from 9.9% in 2009 to 16.5% in 2013.Latin America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in the Asia-Pacific to 20.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 59 pages, 21 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Canada 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies – RBC Wealth Management, National Bank of Canada Wealth Management, CIBC Private Wealth Management, Canadian Western Bank Wealth Management, Alterna Bank, Bank West, BMO Private Client Group, Laurentian Bank of Canada Private Banking, Scotiabank Private Banking, TD Bank Wealth Management.
Know more about this report at – http://mrr.cm/4k7
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world’s leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.